Oriac House is a Certiport Authorised Test Centre based in Folkestone, Kent.
Exam Voucher Redemption Instructions
To redeem an Exam Voucher at our Test Centre (for MTA and MOS Exams) please follow the instructions below:
Ensure you are registered as a Certiport Test Candidate prior to the day of your Exam (see instructions below).
- Contact us directly to book your Exam date and time.
- On the day of your Exam make sure you bring your printed Exam Voucher(s) along with Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.)
- Our Test Centre staff will use your Exam Voucher to start your Exam.
Test Candidate Registration Instructions
- To register as a Test Candidate for Certiport Exams please navigate to https://www.certiport.com/portal/Pages/Registration.aspx.
- Follow the steps and please keep a record of your username and password; you will require these details for every Certiport Exam that you sit and also to access your Digital Transcript.
- We recommend that you use your first name and last name as your username, e.g. John Patel = Username: johnpatel. We also recommend that you choose an easy to remember password such as your mother’s maiden name, first school’s name, favourite colour etc.
Please note we charge £15 per exam to cover proctoring and administration costs for Certiport exams.
Opening Hours for Certiport Exams
|Tuesday||09:30 AM||07:30 PM|
|Thursday||09:30 AM||07:30 PM|